Advising and Consulting Business Families in the journey to build their Family’s Legacy
- Successful family businesses clearly define who is responsible for what, and who is responsible for succession.
- Long-lasting family businesses maintain a robust entrepreneurial climate.
- Family Businesses are generally more than the sum of their parts, and they exhibit unique behavior as a whole rather than the singular behavior of the Family system, the Business system, and the Ownership system.
- Communication within families is complex, there is no one size fits all solution. Appropriate structures and guidelines can provide platforms to facilitate transparent dialogue.
- Building a Family Legacy requires determining what will be passed to the next generation.
SKM Associates present at the University & Whist Club and hosted by the Small Business Development Center and Delaware Business Times.